Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You Rock Creeper Card

Wanted to share a card I'm entering in a Greeting Farm Friday Challenge.  It is based on a card "spied" in the TGF gallery on Splitcoast Stampers.  I will also be participating in the 3rd annual TGF Customer Blog Hop on December 19.  Be sure to come back to see my and many other wonderful creations using Greeting Farm's adorable stamps.
and the credit goes to...
The Greeting Farm - CC Tyler and CC Friday rubber stamps with sentiment
Hero Arts - musical notes stamps
Image colored with Prismacolor pencils blended with gamasol

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I didn't get the chance to see your card sooner, but wanted to tell you that your creeper card is just fantastic! I love the colors and Tyler is one of my favs. What a fun overall design. Thanks for joining the Friday Spyday challenge at TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge!

    ReplyDelete